Blended Learning is today more than the mere juxtaposition of classroom trainings and e-learning modules. Our blended learning paths also include...
- online assessments to create commitment and motivation among the participants
- rapid learning modules : a simple, economic and customized preparation to the workshop
- very operational workshops mainly dedicated to putting knowledge into practice
- online coaching, synchronous or asynchronous, to support and follow-up implementation
- online practice sharing and case studies with the community for continuous improvement
- online assessments at the end of the paths to measure the progress
With this the whole development experience becomes much more efficient, more engaging and far more effective in achieving improved results.
The benefits of Blended Learning include:
- Face to face time is focused on the issues that really matter
- Individuals can control the pace of their own development
- It reduces time away from the job and so maintains productivity
- Your budget goes further and your returns are greater
- Learning methodologies keep pace with changing technology